Using this website
Two kinds of family history data are represented: the individuals in the family, and the sources of information about the family. Pages about individuals give the person's name, and a list of events that happened in their life. There may be a small family tree diagram at the top of the page, which links to other individuals in the family. It shows three generations:
- The individual's parents (if known).
- The individual whom the page is about, their spouse(s) and/or partner(s) and their siblings.
- Any children of the individual.
At the bottom of the page are listed any sources of information that have been cited. Each of these links to a page giving more detail on that particular source.
The pages may be navigated in several different ways:
- Click the Index link at the top of the page, and search for an individual of interest. Click on their name to go to the page about them.
- Click the boxes in the tree diagram. If no tree diagram is shown, click names in the list of family members at the top of the page.
- Click the previous child and next child links (if available) to see pages for the other siblings in the family.
- Clicking front page takes you to the starting page, which gives a summary of the family data and links to any individuals of particular significance to the author.
- Clicking main site (if available) takes you to the author's main web site.
Pictures may be clicked, in which case a larger version of the picture will be shown if available.