This year (2015) the kid is playing on Litchfield Hills Lacrosse's High School Girls team again. Some games I go to I take pictures and most of the time I'll post them here.
For prior years click on the Lacrosse and Soccer button at the top of the page.
As always- if someone wants a high resolution copy of a picture let me know which one. I will email a full resolution copy to you. These are scaled down to save space on the website. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
My kid is now a happy Junior at Sacred Heart. Here are some pictures from school events
SHHS Football v Wolcott Sept. 13, 2013 I am learning new things about sports photography at night under the lights. It's not as bright as you think out there.
"SHHS Football v Holy Cross Oct. 4, 2013 I was using a great lens, but it is not made for available light photography at night. Even under that limitation, there are some interesting shots.
Here are some links to different information I have collected
- Ray Quigley was an illustrator. He was also my Great Uncle. You can Click here for the Ray Quigley Web Site
- Anne Yale Eaton was the wife of the first Governor of the New Haven Colony. She was excommunicated and she was also my many times great grandmother. Click here for information on the excommunication of Anne Yale Eaton from the First Church of New Haven in 1644.
- I have created an on-line copy of Grave Stone Inscriptions in Guilford, CT before 1800 as reported in the papers of the New Haven Colony Historical Society. Click for Guilford Grave Stones
Here are some old photos from my ancestors.
- Photos from the 1890's through 1910's with many from the Guilford Area, including the Guilford Fair, Town Hall and other historic images. Click for The Old Peck Album
- These slides look to be from the 1940's. Arthur Yale lived on Yale Avenue in Meriden Connecticut. Some of these pictures might be from other parts of the country and include distant relatives. Click for Uncle Arthur's Slides
For gamesystems maps CLICKHERE